AIM Admission Document, Circulars and Constitutional Documents
The Admission Document is disclosed solely for the purposes of and in accordance with Rule 26 of the AIM Rules of the London Stock Exchange. It is dated 2nd December 2005.
This admission document reflects the position at the time of publication. The information contained in it is therefore out of date, superseded and potentially inaccurate. No reliance should be placed on the information or opinions contained in this admission document or on its completeness. No undertaking, representation, warranty or other assurance, express or implied, is made or given by or on behalf of Plexus Holdings PLC or any of its directors, officers, partners, employees, agents, or advisers or any other person as to the accuracy or completeness of the opinions contained in this document and no responsibility or liability is accepted by any of them for any such information or opinions. Notwithstanding the aforesaid, nothing set out above shall exclude liability for any undertaking, representation, warranty or other assurance made fraudulently; and
This document does not constitute, or form part of, any offer or invitation to sell, allot or issue or any solicitation of any offer to purchase or subscribe for any securities, nor shall it (or any part of it) or the fact of its publication form the basis of, or be relied upon in connection with, or act as any inducement to enter into, any contract or commitment for securities.
Subsequent circulars and constitutional documents are listed below.
- Plexus Holdings plc - AIM Admission Document
- Plexus Holdings plc - Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Notice of General Meeting – Placing of 9,230,770 new Ordinary Shares at 65p per share – June 2016
- Circular to Shareholders - Disposal of Plexus’ Jack-up Exploration Drilling Equipment and Services Business to FMC Technologies Ltd & Notice of General Meeting - 20th October 2017
- Circular to Shareholders – Buyback of Ordinary Shares held by LLC Gusar (OOO Gusar) & Notice of General Meeting – 1st February 2019
- Circular to Shareholders - Proposed Cancellation of Shares Premium Account & Notice of General Meeting - 13th March 2019